Monday, December 7, 2009

A few words from our crew

Well, I'm off to Washington DC for a few days and will be blogless (work computer blog access is a no-no), so I thought I'd drop in a few photos to tide things over...






Lest you think we only put antlers on Dyno.

Inspired by the elf training at 7MSN, Dyno ups the ante.






I see you and yet you have no food bucket. These whiskers need sustenance, you know.






Speaking of whiskers, Lucy Little Star has gotten in the spirit!


It's about time they brought me back my tree...

3 comments:

Leah Fry said...

It's about time for the annual holiday humiliation, er, I mean photo shoot at Casa Fry. I just haven't decided how to handle it since it's Pokey & the visitor. Jaz is still cooling his jets at the farm, and probably will be for some time.

DC this time of year is GORGEOUS. Walk to the White House :-)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Lucy is just adorable!

~Lisa

Michelle said...

So cute!! I haven't done our holiday shoot yet this year either!