Saturday, August 22, 2009

Picture Palooza


A girl and her red horse in red sand.




Latched on.




Cibolo and I in discussion of the merits of the trailer.




You put one hoof in, you put one hoof out, you put one hoof in and shake your head about.



Please notice my new position - outside the trailer! Yes, I'm now successfully driving Cibolo in. Thanks to everyone for all the advice - I've used it all to get this far.

And we're staying in if there's pressure on the butt.

Next, butt bar.



Okay, so we're turning to come out. Yeah. okay. We'll work on that.




In the round pen, trying out the new saddle.



Here he comes.




And again...


Betwixt and between...



Shh. Don't tell Lily she's in the trailer. (once again, I'm outside! Woo hoo! and the backing out is practically normal.)



Sierra's confidence with horses has bounced back thanks to Lily. Can you tell?




Hay is not just for horses.



Cibilo rolled after his bath and it looked a lot like this.


Two trail rides, one morning feeding and a great time. How was your Friday/Saturday?

5 comments:

Trailrider said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great pictures! Good progress all around, it looks like!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Thanks for all the pictures. It looks like Sierra got in a lot of successful training.

allhorsestuff said...

Very nice work!
I love the trust of sending them into the trailer alone...I would like to do this too, soon.
My friend does it with her two geldings...they just get on and go to the back and the next comes right in, after the divider gets shut and they are content!
I am actually making a trailer door foot(my own conception)...I will photo it, with dimentions, for you!
KK

Ps Nice Saddle

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Lookin' good! You've accomplished a lot this past weekend. Good for you!

What did I do? I was busy...but I don't remember! lol!

~Lisa