Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cool new blog by our dog

Dyno, a young, impressionable puppy.

Our dog Dyno, with the help of my precocious daughter, now has his own blog. Drop by if you get a chance.


Excerpt:
Hey Dyno here, today we had the most awesome day. It all started in the afternoon we had got let out into the kennel for the 2nd time today. And once I got out there with Roxie and Bella I noticed a lucky shot at getting cat food... The gate was open.

"Ok Roxie look at that the gate is open now what do you do?" I asked hoping to teach her another lesson on being a real dog.

"Um.. I would think I should stay like a good dog. Is that right?" She replied.

"That's right. You would do that. That's what you're gonna do right?" I asked.

"Yup," She said her head high.

"Good... See ya," I said and jumped the electric wire then raced off.

(Ed. note: This is a true story)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. Dyno's eyes sure are stunning.

Wolfie said...

Very cute!

Gail said...

Adorable dog, I am sure his blog will be a success.