Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shopping

Here's my new favorite (with a cool video):

http://www.valleyviewranch.net/prm_jessica.htm

PRM Jessica - 15HH, 2001', chestnut AMHR mare

Jessica is gorgeous, registered Morgan mare. She is in good shape, an easy keeper, good feet, awesome long mane and tail. Rides around nice and quiet, great, hard stop from any gait. She has a cute trot, and nice easy short lope, knows her leads. Quiet out on the trail, will go out alone or with a group. Good ground manners, easy to catch, load, ties in the barn and to the trailer, quiet to tack up, super easy to bridle. Priced for a quick sale!



I've liked Morgans and I think she might be a good match. But she's in Dallas. They say their horses go fast, and it may be true. Terms are not great though. Anyone familiar with this barn?

2 comments:

Fragrant Liar said...

So you only have one horse left, eh? My, my, you have been busy since last we talked.

I'm ready for chips and salsa!

allhorsestuff said...

Well, I have to say, living with 3 Morgans in my Private Barn..they are GREAT horses! I love them all three and get to ride them too. They do not have the energy of my Thoroughbred mare..but they also do not pull the tricks she does!
The mind of a Morgan settles faster I think. I hope it works out!
KacyK