Unfortunately, ya'll aren't keeping up with my needs. So I've had to go deeper.
I've spent some time reading some of the old posts from 1, 2 and 3 years ago by some of my favorite equine bloggers.
If you're relatively new to equine blogging, or just haven't read enough to keep you happy, here are a few older posts I enjoyed reading. There's no rhyme or reason to these choices. I've been reading for day and just decided to do this today. AND remember, I have a cold. I have no rhyme, reason, or unclogged sinus cavities:
- Nuzzling Muzzles On Horse Bonding
- 7MSN On Loco weed (I love all the burro posts, and Lyle, but combing 80 acres for plants? Yikes)
- A Year with Horses On Breathing
- Life at Star's Rest On riding Griton
- Horse crazy American in Germany On Baasha's first ride in Germany
- Literary Horse Letter to Dad Warning: tear jerker (BTW the more recent Mister Chips series is hysterical, don't miss that) And take your rider to work day.
There. That should keep you busy. LOL! If this goes another day, I'll add to the list. I'm taking a nap for now.